EMMA HOLDER INTERVIEW
I love the creative people behind the
team, and I am excited to introduce the very talented Graphic Designer Emma Holder. She is originally from Wisconsin, but moved to New York this summer to join Openhouse. She studied at Bradley University and this is her first "real" job as a graphic designer- we LOVE all the branding and promotion material she has designed so far and look forward to seeing all the new work she is currently working on.
- Greatest inspirations or influences?
For me, this varies a lot depending on the project - sometimes I search the web or look at magazine or go for a walk and just think.
- Favorite websites, blogs, publications?
- One of the most interesting or challenging projects you have worked on so far?
It's hard to say what was more challenging - working as a student on my own designs and working with the gallery present two very different kind of challenges.
- What would be a dream project or collaboration?
Eventually I'd love love love to work only on branding. Either on my own or with a design firm.
- How does living in NY inspire your creativity and work?
To be honest I'm not sure I've fully let NY influence me yet - but I really should!
- Anything about pop ups youd like to share with our audience?
They're probably the best form of marketing and everyone should do more of them all the time every day.
Emma designed the