Jeremy Boudjok Photography
Jeremy Boudjok, (1988) is a Director of Photography based in Beirut,Lebanon who has done several short films and advertisements. He is Lebanese but of Mongol origin, and I love his cinematic photography.
- Everything I see is an influence, from paintings to music.
- I'm an adept of German expressionism and film noir.
- I'm inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's writings, and neo--noir films (David Fincher, Korean cinema)
- Favorite Director of Photography : Darius Khondji
- I've participated in film festivals in Lebanon, Greece and Morocco but this week is my first photography exhibition at Alcazar Art Week, ( this Friday May 13th, if your in Beirut, this is a must see featuring the artwork of some of Lebanon’s finest and most talented artists)
- My main upcoming project is an adaptation of one of Edgar Allen Poe's novel into a short movie, that I'm directing.
To be honest I'm not really into technology and websites, I'm kind of old fashioned. I just check my e-mail
Upcoming Artists from the region we should know about?
There are plenty of upcoming artists in the region in the domain of cinematography and other arts, hopefully we'll get the deserved funding for any upcoming projects, especially for feature films.
Anything else you'd like to share?
Art is not an entertainment, its a difficult and long process of communicating with the soul, of expressing feelings and point of views without really SAYING them, its a language on a different scale.