Creamhotel- the new art of living
Stephan Blanc was born and raised in Marseille (FR). After graduating from a degree in Communication in Paris,he moved to New York where he worked in fashion three years, in both PR and production departments, then for more than 2 years in real estate. It was in October 2010 Stephan founded his own company- cream hotel Inc., where cream stands for Creative Real Estate Art + Marketing. A boutique firm with international reach.
Stephan practices Muay Thai boxing and is also a big fan of electronic music. He's easily found attending the best techno and house parties in New York and abroad.
Why did you start creamhotel? After 5 years in New York, I had the desire to gather all the amazing creative people I've met throughout the years (photographers, designers, DJs etc ) around a project that would enable them to get exposure and do business together. I've been working in real estate in for the past 2 years, and my wife -Virginia Villari- is an art curator, so I wanted to find a way to blend our skills. Along the road a very good friend of mine from London -Paul- who loved the concept joined us and became our partner in creamhotel adding his business expertise.
What is Creamhotel?
- Creamhotel creates exclusive lodging solution by offering short term rental apartments (on a daily/weekly basis) where art and design create an effortless luxury stay for our client. Tenants will have the opportunity to buy the art and design works that are displayed in their living space.
- By being present in major gateway cities worldwide (by the end of 2011, we'll have apartments in London, Miami and Buenos Aires) we intend to provide great exposure to all the artists working with us.
- Travelers who choose creamhotel will live in a unique environment, arranged thematically with customized items, artwork and design pieces selected by creamhotel's art department and inspired by the city's lifeblood, atmosphere and character.
- creamhotel also provides a concierge service so our clientele will always be aware of the most en vogue events and parties.
Who are you collaborating with?
- In London, we started a collaboration with resistance inc. a company founded by graphic designer and art director Lorenzo di Francesco, which manages artistic and creative talents.
- In term of music, our first collaborations will be with Celine (Sundae / Paris), The+Touse in New York and Joe Coley in London.
- www.residentadvisor.com ,
- www.wolflambmusic.com ,
- publication: Vice , Wallpaper , Time , Interview
- blogs: ninunina.com, artblog.com
Artists we should know about?
- Gemma Fleming, photography and video
- 2501 (Iacopo Ceccarelli), graffiti/painting and sculpture/installation
- Minimal cinema, film, video and photography
Anything else Stephan? 2011 will be creamy!!!