Anthony Collins was born and raised between the USA and France. At 18 he immersed himself in club culture, discovering the sound of afterhours and spending his days record shopping.
Greatest inspirations or influences?
- Huge fan of rock and really loving all this new electro rock pop scene ( xx , huskye rescue etc )
- In electronic- Villalobos , Bruno Pronsato , Luomo or classic house like old trax records , strictly rythms , guidance records
- On the non music side I love everything related to street culture skateboarding,street art , a bit of a fashion freak also haha
- also giant food freak and Paris is pretty much heaven for that haha
Most memorable sets so far?
- Always at Panorama Bar Berlin when I end up playing for hours and hours and hours
- the sets played at dc 10 Ibiza what a crazy place
Plans for summer 2011? Too early too tell , but there will definitly be a lot of Ibiza
Best labels in your opinion? perlon , dial , curle , arpiar , rough trade, ghostly international too many to mention so much good music out there ...
- Hate to admit this, but since I travel a lot and spend so much time at airports, ill just say its Facebook and of course sites like Resident Advisor.
- For clothing, I like to check directly the shops like Collette or l 'eclaireur Paris , Opening Ceremony -shit like that you know
Anything else youd like to share with our audience? Thanks for wasting your time reading some stuff on me, I wouldn't have done it myself! and as lame as this may sound its pretty much my etho in life , always see the bright side of things !!! and trust me there's always one ... life is so much easier that way ....