Téda was born in Lille, France, in 1979 and has been in Paris for nearly 4 years.He began enjoying taking photos only since last year when he discovered the most exciting playground, the street.
Greatest inspirations or influences?
- Well known artists such as Willy Ronis, Robert Doisneau, Irving Penn
- Contemporary artist, JR art, who exhibits freely in the streets of the world.
- Jacob Holdt for his documentary work on the USA during the 70's
- Estevan Oriol 's street work
- The impressive work of the contract photographer James Nachtwey
Most memorable shoot so far?
Every time I take my camera it 's a great pleasure actually, but as a freestyle photographer,its the moment when you're about to take a photo and you understand that you got the chance to be in the right time at the right place...
Dream Project for you?
I'm about to realize it ! I'm going to make a one year trip through Asia, South America, Australia and maybe other countries. My playground will be just untrammeled....
Challenges of what you do?
Being a witness of the life around me and keeping that passion free and always lighted up catching it !!! This trip will definitely bring me a lot...
Anything else you'd like to share?
I want to thank all the people who are supporting me, because it's really stimulating. And stay tuned.. Lot of surprise for 2011! Join Teda's FB fan page here.