Antonio Andrade is from Brazil and graduated in Psychology. After college, he moved to Europe where he began working in small graphic design offices where one thing lead to another ... Nowadays, he lives in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and travels abroad for research and work.
Greatest inspirations or influences?
- Movies, models, light, songs,
- life, love, history, stuff that just happens.
Favorite websites.blogs. publications?
I love -
- MGS, Volt Mag, Self Service, Purple,
- Mirage, Número, thetrashedfashion,ID,
- Dazed Confused,
- seelike.com, hedislimane.com...
Other artists you love? I admire many artists, I am lucky to be friends with a super cool artist, Eduardo Recife.
Photographers that I like-
- Paolo Roversi, Alasdair McLellan,
- Corinne Day, Camila Akrans, Guy Bordin,
- Jonanthan Leder and many others.
Challenges of what you do?
I like challenges, another inspiration...
Most memorable shoot so far? I always like my last shoot, I don't know why.
Favorite locations to shoot? Since I like to improvise and be spontaneous, I prefer to shoot in the streets, inside some houses or in cheap hotels.
Anything else you'd like to share with our audience? My magazine will be coming out soon!