Monkey With A Razor
Adrian Hernandez Romegialli ( Born in 1973 in Argentina ), was exposed to music and art from a very early age. Since 1990 Adrian has been experimenting with alternative rock, having created various bands, recorded several albums and solo projects,
- In 1990 "VELASQUES" with Pablo Hernandez and Lisandro Wulfson
- 1998 "MINISTROS" with Gerardo Gobernatori and Carlos Verdichio
- 2000 New solo project begins / The recording of 3 albums / 2000 -"Son animales" (21 tracks)/
- 2001-"Low"(12 tracks)/ 2002 -"Because the Sun is Blue"
- 2003 in Barcelona,"MORRISON FISH''
- 2004 Solo project again and finally in 2007 Monkey With a Razor / and "On Another Way" (10 tracks) is released in digital stores.
Greatest inspirations or influences? I am inspired and influenced by every artist who achives a true connection between their inner self and their work
How was the name created, any special meaning or did you just like the sound of it?
Monkey with a razor (knife) is the metaphor I use to describe the dangerous and uncontrolled side we all carry inside, only comparable to the damage we can cause depending on our social status.
How in your own words do you describe the style of music? Monkey with a razor (Adrian Hernandez), arte sonoro.
- Sonic youth
- Pink Floyd
- Led Zeppelin
- David Bowie
- Elliot Smith
- Fabulosos Cadillacs
- Vinicius de Moraes
- John Lennon
- Caetano Veloso
- Milton Nascimento
- Gal Costa
- Chico Buarque
- Gilberto Gil
- Bebel Gilberto
- Tom Zé
Most cultural city in the world in your opinion ? According to my knowledge Barcelona and Buenos Aires because of their big cultural diversity and the several different artistic activities we can find to do. I would also like to visit Berlin
Plans? New LP coming out soon. I'll start gathering musicians to perform my work live
Anything else you would like to share? I am open to any artist who intends to do something real and interesting